Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. (Mark 12:28-34)
We are passionate about connecting you to God. With arms wide open, we invite you to join us at one of our energizing weekend experiences. Live, passionate worship paired with culturally-relevant messages from world-class speakers empowers the rest of your week.
We are partnered with the Life.Church OPEN Network to help equip you to be a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- We are faith-filled, big thinking, bet-the-farm risk takers. We'll never insult God with small thinking and safe living. (Hebrews 11:1-2, Matthew 16:25, James 1:5-6, 1 Peter 1:5-9)
- We are all about the "capital C" Church! The local church is the hope of the world and we know we can accomplish infinitely more together than apart. (James 1:27, Galatians 6:10)
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- We give up things we love for things we love even more. It's an honour to sacrifice for Christ and His church. (John 15:13, Hebrews 13:15)
- We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don't know Christ. To reach people no one is reaching, we'll have to do things no one is doing. (1 Peter 2:15-17, Romans 1:16, Mark 2:17)
- We will lead the way with irrational generosity. We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
- We will laugh hard, loud and often. Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love! (Proverbs 17:22)
- We will be known for what we are for, not what we're against. There are already enough jerks in the world. (John 13:35, Galatians 5:22-23)
- We always bring our best. Excellence honours God and inspires people. (1 Corinthians 10:31, Proverbs 3:9)
- The only constant in our ministry is change. God is always doing a new thing. Why we do what we do never changes. How we do it must change. Isaiah 43:19
- We don't recruit volunteers, we release leaders. Volunteers do good things, but leaders change the world. Col 1:10